Greetings to my first post! Here I will be writing about my experiences with Idle Empire, my first GPT website!
Idle Empire has many options to earn from. You can choose surveys or multiple GPT offerwalls to earn from. Here you install & play games on your phone, play them and earn money, sign up or more! You can also watch videos to earn money.
As mentioned you can also complete surveys which are the fastest way to earn money.
They have lots of offerwalls to choose from and they offer multiple ways to withdraw your money. From gift cards to Paypal and even Cryptocurrency. Their lowest withdrawal amount starts at 0.10$ for crypto (and some other gift card reseller sites)! Also, they offer Paypal withdrawal for as low as 3$!
You can also just check in daily to collect some bonuses. You can earn a cent per day just by including their name and avatar in your Steam profile and up to 0.1$ in daily free “spin”. That’s enough to cash out!
You can also claim money for following their groups, confirming your email… and more.
And it gets even better. There is also a weekly leaderboard. Whoever earned the most money in that week receives 30$! There is also 2nd prize of 20$ and 3rd prize of 10$!
Best thing? If you sign up here you will earn 500 coins!
Some of the popular withdrawal methods are:
- Crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM, BCH, 0x….) on Coinbase or Payeer (0.10$ up!)
- Paypal (I used this one)
- Steam gift card (or random Steam keys)
- Xbox Live ( or Live Gold), Nintendo eShop, PlayStation network cards
- Perfect money (0.10$ up!)
- Roblox, Apex Legends, Google Play, PaysafeCard EA cards
- eGifter cards (you can buy other gift cards there)
- iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, eBay gift cards
- CS.DEALS, SkinBaron, Swap.gg, LootBear, KeyJoker gift cards/balance
- Razer, G2A, IMVU, Gamestop
- And more….